Christmas 2020 office closure: useful info and contacts
During the Christmas 2020 holiday period, the Vintage Vibes team will be enjoying a break whilst holidaying at home. So, our offices will be closed from 22nd December 2020 through to 5th January 2021 inclusive.
We’ll be back in action again on Wednesday 6th January 2021. But in the meantime, we’ve listed some useful contacts below…
A note to our VIPs
If you arrange with your volunteer during this time to have a telephone conversation or an outdoor meet-up, please be aware there will be no Vintage Vibes staff available to liaise with for support.
All of this information has been posted out to each of our VIPs.
Christmas 2020 Useful Contacts
There is a range of emergency, crisis and information services open across the festive period. So if you need support, please do reach out to them:
- Social Care Direct – call 0131 200 2324 – for help with illness, frailty, disability or concerns about safety of an adult or child at risk of harm. Out of hours number: 0800 731 6969
- Samaritans – call 116 123 – free, 24/7 mental health text support service. You can also reach them by text by texting SHOUT to 85258
- Edinburgh Crisis Centre – call 0808 801 0414
- Mental Health Assessment Service – call 0131 286 8137 – for people in crisis who need an emergency mental health assessment
- NHS Inform Coronavirus Information – call 0800 22 44 88. You can also get in touch with the National Assistance Helpline on 0800 111 4000.
- NHS 24 – call 111 – for non-emergencies. Remember, if you have an emergency you should call 999.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from everyone in the Vintage Vibes team.
We look forward to seeing you all again in the new year!