Could you be our cinema superstar?
We’re looking for amazing volunteers to assist with the running of a film group that meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at a Cinema in Edinburgh.
Come along and join other volunteers to help make a friendly community group for over 60s (VIPs) happen. Every fortnight 10 VIPs (lonely over 60s) meet to have a coffee and then go see a film together.
The films are varied, from classics to brand new features, and the group enjoys a variety of types of film!
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- Selecting the film with other volunteers
- Being there for a chat and to meet and greet the VIPs before the film
- Enjoying the film (for free) with other volunteers and VIPs
- Attend the fortnightly group and interact with the VIPs attending
- Volunteering alongside a small team of other fabulous volunteers
As a volunteer you will get your cinema tickets free as well as travel expenses paid for.
The time commitment is 3-4hours on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month (includes watching the film).
Want to get involved? Contact Heather on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 343 0955