It’s Student Volunteering Week from 12th – 18th February!
We’re reaching out to Edinburgh-based students who would like to learn more about our fabulous volunteering opportunities tackling loneliness and isolation in older people in the city! Join us at the recruitment fairs at Edinburgh Napier University on Tuesday between 1-4pm, and on Wednesday at James Watt Centre Foyer, Heriot Watt University Campus, between 2-4pm, and UOE Edinburgh University Student Association, Potterow, Bristo Square, 12-4pm to find out how you can make a difference.
Volunteering with us not only tackles loneliness in the city, making a huge difference to someone’s life, but can also reap rewards in many other ways from:
- Work experience
- Job references from us for your future employers
- Free drinks, snacks and entrance tickets while out volunteering
- A way to connect with your local community
- Free volunteer social nights with other volunteers
- Create a family-like bond by spending time with an older person
Do good. Feel good.
Interested? Give us a call on 0131 343 0955 or email email@example.com