Job Vacancy: Join the team as a Friendship Coordinator with Vintage Vibes!
We’re on the lookout for a new Friendships Coordinator to help us tackle loneliness in the city’s older people through creating fantastic friendships.
Edinburgh is the loneliest city in the UK for older people. Vintage Vibes is an award-winning partnership project that looks to change that. We put together volunteers with people over 60 (called our VIPs), who are matched based on shared interests, to tackle isolation and loneliness through creating long-lasting friendships.
- Hours 28.8 hrs/week. £27, 088 per annum pro-rata (based on 36hrs FT)
- Annual Leave: 20 days annual leave plus 12 public holidays (pro-rata)
Don’t miss out! The deadline for applications is 12th February 2024!
As a Friendships Coordinator you will:
• Work city-wide meeting fantastic VIPs and volunteers in order to create and support 1:1 friendships.
• Make a difference to Edinburgh’s isolated older people by celebrating individuality, friendship and positivity.
• Respond to evolving VIP and volunteer needs through short-term additional support, signposting and additional engagement opportunities.
• Contribute to continual exciting and innovative service developments as part of a fun and fresh thinking team.