Looking for lunch-loving volunteers
DO YOU LOVE CHATTING, EATING AND SHARING IN COMPANY?
We’re looking for a lovely volunteer to assist with the running of a community group that meets weekly on a Tuesday from 12-2pm in Corstorphine.
Come along and join other volunteers and community members to help make a friendly community group for over 60s (VIPs) happen. Every week between 10 and 20 VIPs meet, try new activities and have lunch together with the aim of creating new friendships and the chance to be more connected to their community.
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- Being there for a chat and help make the lunch club as enjoyable as possible for our VIPs
- Helping with set up and clear away the materials for the group
- Exploring various activities that people can take part in
- Attending the weekly Group and interact with the people attending
- Potentially leading on any specific activity that you are interested in taking part in (only if you want to!)
- Volunteering alongside a small team of other fabulous volunteers
Skills & Experience
No previous experience, just a positive attitude and an interest in events organisation and tackling loneliness. You must be able to come to the lunch every week.
Scrumptious lunch & Travel Expenses covered.
GET IN TOUCH:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 343 0955 for further information. Yay!